Hot Chocolate

9:45 AM

 
Rain falls almost everyday in Jakarta, the city where I stay. It's pretty normal for a tropical country in this rainy season. Sometimes it can be quite disturbing, especially if you have many outdoor activities. But if you're spending most of your time indoor. It's time to enjoy hot drinks while relaxing or during hibernation (my favorite activity during this season). One of the options is Hot Chocolate. This piece of art came to my mind when I take a sip of it (thanks Choco). Dunno why I like to draw a girl wearing apron serving something, maybe I was a waitress in my previous life... just maybe. And after another cup of those Hot Chocos and extra effort to finish the piece, here it is! 
Hope you all like it!

 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

FLASHBACK

Trip: Tomb Visits, Paris Day 4

Selasa, 24 September 2013 Paris Père Lachaise Cemetery Kunjungan pertama hari ini agak beda dari biasanya, yaitu ke kuburan. Ich kok jalan-j...