Cook: Piece Of Pancake

10:51 AM

After last weekend eating Nanny's Pavillon pancake, now it's time to make my own pancake. I got this recipe from my aunty whose teaching cooking class, so I guess it's worth to try. The recipe and the making itself quite simple, so here we go.


Best served while still hot
Okay, that's the easy five steps even I can make Pancake (considering my skill in cooking ^-^ ). Hoping more to come in this "Cook" section, you're most welcome for any suggestions and critics. Thanks and bubye...

You can add honey, maple syrup, jam, ice cream and any other topping you like
This is the self raising flour my aunty recommend

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

FLASHBACK

Trip: Tomb Visits, Paris Day 4

Selasa, 24 September 2013 Paris Père Lachaise Cemetery Kunjungan pertama hari ini agak beda dari biasanya, yaitu ke kuburan. Ich kok jalan-j...